Pentecom’s Satisfied Clients
NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Support Agency (NSPA)
- Provided consulting and conversion services in which we converted technical manuals written in S1000D v 1.8 through v 3 into S1000D v 4.0.1.
- Business rules were updated and new rules were written to ensure that the data meets the requirements of S1000D v 4.0.1.
- A BREX was developed to ensure that updated manuals meet S1000D v. 4.0.1 requirements.
Alutiiq, A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Afognak Native Corporation
- Providing S1000D v 4, v 4.0.1, and v. 4.1 support to Alutiiq’s NAVAIR 6.8.5 contract.
- Business rules and BREX have been developed for various USMC projects.
Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Provided S1000D support to NAVAIR 6.8.5 by updating and developing new Business Rules and BREXes for various NAVAIR projects.
- Meetings were held with NAVAIR Stakeholders to ensure that all Business Rules met NAVAIR requirements.
- Information Sets were also developed and provided to give guidance to users when developing technical manuals.
United States Marine Corps (USMC)
- Providing S1000D support to the USMC by developing Business Rules and BREXes for various USMC projects.
- Meetings were held with NAVAIR Stakeholders to ensure that all Business Rules met USMC requirements.
Intelligent Decision Systems, Inc. (IDSI)
- Developing both print (XSL-FO) style sheets and IETM (XSL-HTML) style sheets for their client U.S. Army PM RADARs.
- Training Services and Technical Assessment Support
- Assisted TIR with support and training
- Provided technical assessment support
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) – Atlantic
- Converted two existing documents into S1000D format.
- Reviewed Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) for SPAWAR CANES and provided best practices guidance they were able to pass to their contractor to improve the quality of their technical documentation.
- Reviewed project business rules to assist them completing the business rules and updating their documentation.
- Applied updated business rules to convert two manuals from PDF to S1000D issue 4.0.1.
- Assisted customer with set up of their area of the Navy CSDB.
Five Stones Research Corporation
- Providing S1000D support and guidance to Five Stones in their support to Army LOGSA.