What to do when you need help?By Admin In Blog
Have you found yourself in need of a Tech Pubs 911?
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you needed technical data expertise, but not enough to warrant adding full-time staff?
Have you ever needed short-term consulting or subject matter expertise? Or has a client ever asked for services that are outside the experience level of your staff?
Pentecom has the answer for you! Introducing <onRetainer/>™, Pentecom’s service offering that allows small and large companies to access technical expertise and knowledge in a simple, affordable, and expedited manner.
- When you need
- A Tech Pubs 911
- to solve a problem,
- to supplement your staff,
- a consultant on call.
- to fill a personnel gap with experience, but lack the funding for a full-time position,
- the leverage to get it done quickly and efficiently, or
- To leverage the collective wisdom of an internationally recognized team of experts.
- ><onRetainer/>™ is a contractual relationship similar to legal services, in that the:
- terms are defined upfront,
- relationship is defined upfront,
- services are accessed when/as needed, and
- rates are fixed and established.
- ><onRetainer/>™ also offers mentoring possibilities, which include, but are not limited to:
- Coaching your team,
- Interpreting specifications, and most importantly,
- Pentecom Expert in Residence to provide guidance on:
- End-to-End TM Development/Sustainment
- 40051 – SOWs, PWSs, and CDRLs
- XML Authoring
- XML Schemas, XSLT, XSL-FO
Pentecom’s <onRetainer/>™ is your support, your way.
To see how <onRetainer/>™ can help you and your company, contact our consulting team at email@example.com.